[iOS] possible console bug

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:00:47 EDT 2021

In fact a neater way to do that, instead of force-quitting Console app and
reopening it, is to click on the system.log window to give the focus to the
Console app, and then in Console's top menubar click Window-> Console

This will open the Console window where it is possible to choose the
connected device or the running simulator.

Cheers,
Panos