could not find a valid identity to use for the selected profile - again

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 19 11:24:15 EDT 2021

Let's make sure we're talking about the same thing, because this is going
to come up, again, and someone is going to read this thread trying to
figure it out.
The provisioning profile for this app is platform ios, type development
In keychain access, I pulled up "iphone developer", a cert I created today
(and expires in a year) while trying to debug this issue. To create that, I
used the developer portal - so I just uploaded a CSR and downloaded the
cert.
In that cert, there is no "private key" section that I can see. There is a
"public key" section, and a variety of extensions, along
with "fingerprints" at the bottom

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 11:08 AM panagiotis m via use-livecode <