Sending email with TLS (via Outlook) from LC 6.7 based app...

Douglas A. Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Fri Jul 16 10:41:39 EDT 2021

I had a very similar problem recently (although I was *not* using LC for the
email processing).  I found a small but great *free* shareware app called
"SwithMail" by "tbare" which solved the same issue of needing TLS support.
It's reasonably small (550 Kb) yet has a rich feature set.  I'd suggest you
at least look into it as a possible solution.

Douglas Ruisaard

    Trilogy Software
      (250) 573-3935