Stuck on native database functions

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 6 19:51:04 EDT 2021

So I checked out the lessons. I do not find anything there for using substitutions like :1, :2. I am getting records inserted but with empty data. Really frustrating.

I could use literal data, which I tested, and which works, but my real data contains commas, and in the future may contain any number of special characters that I will have to escape. Not my idea of fun.

I was hoping to do a "quickie" implementation but it seems I will have to run this through sqlYoga like everything else I do these days.

Bob S