Levure Dataview: hiding rows

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:05:24 EDT 2021

Thanks Bob - I’ll go ahead and do that. In the documentation for DataViews there is some mention of “hiding” and “HideRowControl”  - so I wanted to check that there is not a better way. For now I’ll keep the original data and then set the dvData of what I need to different filtered arrays.

📆    Schedule a call with me