LC Community Ask Password

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:35:54 EST 2021

Hello Bob,

I just did a quick test in LC 9.6.2 RC-2 and I cannot reproduce this bug. I
put this code in a button:

on mouseUp pButtonNumber
   ask password "Please log in:" titled "Password Test"
end mouseUp

I also tried putting this button in a modal stack.

In both cases, I can type in the ask password dialog, and the OK and Cancel
buttons do respond.

Could you file a bug report and attach a sample stack that demonstrates the
problem, so as we fix it asap?

Also, what is your MacOS version? I tested on Mojave.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 at 02:30, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <