S3 Compatible?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Feb 24 16:49:38 EST 2021

Hi Monte,

Yes you are right, I will take those steps to elevate it.
I do understand that even if its easy, it needs to be prioritized.
I appreciate that its there to even be adjusted in the first place,
and its my fault that I assumed.
I'm not annoyed anymore, but hopeful that this can happen in a reasonable
amount of time.

Thanks again,

Tom

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 4:38 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode <