LC, Mac Mail & Rules

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Feb 24 09:13:01 EST 2021

Hi Richmond,

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear enough about what I was asking.

My script is fine!

I can reproduce the problem just by sending a normal
email in the usual physical way that we send emails
everyday.  (No script required.)

I am using the Apple Mac Mail Rules option to filter.

Can you please try your Rules in macOS Catalina to confirm
if you are getting Hexadecimal numbers for a subject in
your auto reply message.

Thanks,

Rick