scrollbar question

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Fri Feb 19 17:08:52 EST 2021

You have probably figured this out by now, but I just tried this on LC9.6.2(rc2) on a Mac plus Windows and setting both the lineInc and the pageInc to zero stops the user from changing the thumbPosition when clicking on the bar of the scrollbar, but doesn’t affect the dragging of the thumb.

I also agree with Tom, scrollbars are pretty easy to build and customise to suit your own requirements, one advantage is the user will have the same experience on Mac and Win if that’s something you need/want.

Paul