iOS App just shows Splash Screen the quits

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Feb 16 11:43:38 EST 2021

Hi,

i am working on an app which ran without problems on iOS14.2 on the iPad of a customer.. Now the customer updated his iPad to iOS 14.4 and now the app crashes after showing up the splash screen.
Even a simple app only shows the splash screen at start and the quits.

I tried to build the app for iOS13 and 12. Both did not work.

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

I am working with macOS 10.14.6 and xCode 11.3.

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code