How do I interpret this Build Error dialog?

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:24:43 EST 2021

Folks:

I have a pretty complex app that I’ve been adding onto for awhile and now I’m getting a seemingly informative error dialog when I try to build it. It works fine in the IDE. The app consists of numerous stacks and libraries launched with a splash stack. I get an error dialog but have no idea how to interpret its info. It’s not clear to me how to interpret the error dialog and what made it fail. It seems to fail at the login stack, which is called when the user clicks the Start button.

Was the failure point at the end of the error message? I haven’t actually tried to build this app for a couple of years and its complexity has grown. All of the stacks in the project have been entered into the “Stacks” section of the standalone properties dialog. I’ve obviously done something wrong and it would help a lot if I could interpret the error message (I hope).

The following two links will display the first part of the error message and the second (scrolled) part.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/brlvvtrbb8xeh6j/buildFail-1.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/brlvvtrbb8xeh6j/buildFail-1.png?dl=0>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cyq3huunp7wnl3/buildFail-2.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cyq3huunp7wnl3/buildFail-2.png?dl=0>

Any wisdom on how to proceed would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

William Prothero
waprothero at gmail.com