LC Roadmap

Jim Lambert jiml at netrin.com
Mon Feb 15 17:16:32 EST 2021

> Andre wrote:
>
> LC is a small company regardless of how much we love them. They can't provide solution to all our needs. It is not because they don't want to, they have limited resources. We can't treat LC as we treat Apple or Microsoft.

So true. I absolutely marvel at how much the LiveCode Team have accomplished and are able to accomplish at their size and budget. I'm grateful for that.

It helps to remember a map is not a journey. Journeys very often diverge from the planned map route. See the sad story of TechTV's James Kim.

Jim Lambert