Anyone able to connect to a PostgreSQL database with lc server?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 12 07:42:25 EST 2021

Hi Folks,

Before I escalate this to HQ, did anyone here was able to connect to a
postgresql database server using LiveCode Server?

I'm getting a hard crash here. The server is exiting with Signal 11
(segmentation fault?) on the call to revOpenDatabase. The arguments passed
to the server are correct. The same app (using RevIgniter) is able to
connect to MySQL without any problem.

We have a PostgreSQL database to benefit from "jsonb" fields. We can't
convert it to MySQL.

Best
Andre

--