Print to PDF and Big Sur

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:02:26 EST 2021

Thanks for the update, Marty. So it seems the revpdfprinter.dylib was not
signed, and Big Sur does not allow unsigned binaries to run, or sth like
this.

The "--deep" param ensures all the components in the bundle will be signed.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 21:26, Marty Knapp via use-livecode <