Close Stack Cleanup

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 5 14:22:50 EST 2021

Not sure. If the stack is “dirty” I get the save dialog BEFORE closeStackRequest, which is what I am trying to avoid.

To others, I know this is not a good idea in general, but since there have been at least 2 versions that were unstable that crash to desktops were not uncommon, and after losing so much data, I save frequently, and auto save whenever I close a sub stack.

Bob S