Codesigning & notarizing

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:28:07 EST 2021

I just updated to Xcode 11.3 and still have the issue. With revzip included, building with 9.6.2 it works fine *until* I codesign - either with the Levure app packager or with AppWrapper (tried versions 3 and 4) As soon as it starts to launch it crashes. If I take out revzip the app will open fine when code signed.

If rev zip was damaged it would not work in the unsigned app. Anything else that I should check? This is really frustrating.

Marty