Codesigning & notarizing

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:56:01 EST 2021

@Marty

If you have not done it already, it might be worth adding entitlements to
the codesign.

https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/1293515-entitlements-for-signed-and-notarized-apps

I do not think it is the Xcode version that is the problem. I am on Mojave
as well, so I can do a quick test if you send me the standalone that
crashes. Also make sure you attach the stack to the bug report :)

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 at 22:47, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <