Record audio on Mac

Paul McClernan paulmcclernan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 22:31:52 EST 2021

Yes and despite info to the contrary mergMicrophone does still work in a
standalone on macOS, but as a “heads up”, entitlements may be an issue
making a standalone that uses it because on newer macOS need user
permission to use the microphone. I entirely removed the signature on a
standalone and then it asked for pets mission as required.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 2:30 PM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <