Encrypting long text

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Dec 16 14:08:57 EST 2021

Hi Mark

So it must be the auto-completes that have the wrong possible values added
to its list. Type 'encrypt' into the script editor and go to the bottom,
then right and there are every possible iteration based on the syntax given
in the dictionary. This does not match up with your description so perhaps
needs looking in to.

Thanks for your help

Sean

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 17:36, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <