Licensing model change

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Tue Aug 31 14:34:00 EDT 2021

I don't know your specific license plan and Heather has left for the evening, however generally if we promised something in the past we do honour it. Licensing emails are going out, if you don't have yours by tomorrow feel free to drop us a line in support.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Develop Yourself