[ANN] Organize - A daily task manager

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 05:47:10 EDT 2021

Hi Marc,

Please give the link another try… it seems the first time you click it just installs TestFlight. I think the 2nd time will let you install the app. I have tried on a bunch of different phones and I’ve seen at least 3 different UI’s, so its definitely a bit confusing to navigate. I’ll also send you a direct email request which should fix the problem, but I would also be interested in knowing if a 2nd click on the link works too.

Mark