oAuth2 window properties

Niggemann, Bernd Bernd.Niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Aug 17 13:40:11 EDT 2021

Hi Bob,

Have a look at "com.livecode.library.oauth2" in the Project Browser when "Show IDE Stacks in Lists" is on. That is the (library) stack that displays the information in a stack that is build on the fly.
It uses a browser widget to display.
You could change the dimensions of the browser widget. Additionally you could try to set the vScrollBar of the widget to false.
>From the dictionary for the browser widget
set the vScrollbar of widget to pEnabled

If you make changes to "com.livecode.library.oauth2" they will not stick: the next time you start Livecode they will be gone. If you want to make them permanent you would have to change the write permissions for that file in the app bundle on a Mac (Windows ??) and save your changes from the Script Editor.

I could not test my suggestions because I don't know anything about oauth2 but it should work.

Kind regards
Bernd

Bob wrote:

Is it possible to change any of the properties of the oAuth2 window? I'd like
to be able to set the size (and location) of the window to prevent a scroll bar
from showing with the service my App authenticates with.