How Do We Stop A "Standalone Builder Progress" ?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Aug 16 13:09:10 EDT 2021

Oops … its “build number”, not the “edition”, that I wanted to increase.

Now I get was “fiddling” with keystrokes. Voila! Cmn-w did it!

Standalone Builder Progress

Stopped!

I immediately quit Livecode…then rebooted Livecode, any nothing “bad” happened. I was able to get to the Standalone Applications Settings and increase the “build number”.

https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ will not accept it, if the build number was already uploaded.

Problem solved.

Svasti Astu – Be Well
Brahmanathaswami