Good math/code lesson from HMS Queen Elizabeth

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 11 11:21:21 EDT 2021

Curious, what kind of neurotoxin? We get stingrays on our beaches during warm days and calm surf. They come in close to shore to rest and to hide from predators. If you get hit by their stinger, they have a toxin which is an enzyme catalyst, which will keep eating away at your flesh. There is no antidote, but very hot water will break down the enzyme, so the cure is to stick your foot (usually what gets stung) in a bucket of hot water, a little hotter than you think you can stand, for about 20 minutes to a half hour.

Bob S