AW: List fields question...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Aug 10 16:18:28 EDT 2021

Thank you. mouseRelease is perfect for what I need.

The specific app I am working in sends a crap load of messages -
constantly - as part of it's functions. Using the message watcher is
practically useless unless I took the time to filter out all the
existing messages I am not looking for.

Thank you!