cameracontrol, knowing the physical resolution of the camera

hakan@exformedia.se Hakan at Exformedia.se
Fri Apr 30 04:13:09 EDT 2021

If you don’t set the rect at all you get an image at maximum resolution. At least I do on my Mac and my iPhone :) There is also a CameraControlGet( ”myCamera”, ”qualityPresets”) you can call. On my Mac it returns:
photo,high,medium,low,352x288,640x480,1280x720,320x240,960x540,iFrame960x540,iFrame1280x720

From where you can get possible ”native” dimensions.

:-Håkan