Complete Crash or Engine Hang: which is better?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Apr 29 14:19:26 EDT 2021

Goo test, though single spaces are included.

Come to think of it, maybe its the php checker plugin I have .... and maybe
its isolated to php..... although I also wrote dart and I'm pretty sure it
happened there too.

I will test more.

Cheers,

Tom

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 2:04 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <

> Tom Glod wrote:
>
>  > when the clibpboardData["html"] is set ...and then you paste into
>  > VSCode... the spaces are unrecognized characters.
>
> All spaces, or just multiple spaces being rendered as a single space?
>
> If the latter, that would seem a design choice by the host app for that
> data format type, since it's customary for HTML to render only one space
> and ignore any others.
>
> --
>   Richard Gaskin
>   Fourth World Systems
>   Software Design and Development for the Desktop, Mobile, and the Web

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer
MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)
Mobile:647.562.9411