Complete Crash or Engine Hang: which is better?

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Thu Apr 29 12:33:34 EDT 2021

I have an app that put’s a lot of text into a variable (an entire web page worth of HTML) that if I copy from the breakpoint inspector in the Script Editor and paste into Dreamweaver (for a quick preview) the text appears as what appears to be Chinese. My workaround is to paste that into a Text Only document in TextEdit, then copy THAT text from TextEdit and paste into Dreamweaver.

Does the Edit > Paste Unformatted still render as the previous RTF?

—Andrew Bell