PDF Widget

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Apr 24 20:16:31 EDT 2021

I have used pdfjs on Android. When the URL of the page ends in PDF then you
download it(if not on local device already). You can view the PDF via pdfjs
in the browser widget. It does not work on desktop locally because browsers
can't access local files. I tested in the IDE using a web server.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net