native scroller cuts off parts of last line in a field

e.beugelaar at me.com e.beugelaar at me.com
Tue Apr 20 08:51:33 EDT 2021

I am still wondering why layout issues anno 2021 has to be programmed manually for all devices. It is nonsense and don't make sense.
I started programming with Clipper 5.x in text base environments and even in that period we had ClipDAS, i was co-writer of it, to draw virtual screens.
Is it really so hard to add a general page designer to deal with positioning objects anno 2021! I dont want to spent my time on this stupid rect issues but instead focus on the business logic etc. Jesus.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Erik Beugelaar