native scroller cuts off parts of last line in a field

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Tue Apr 20 07:25:48 EDT 2021

Hi all,

see subject...

I have a field, I grouped it and in the IDE I show the vscrollbar
of that group. I added two extra EMPTY lines at the end of that field
AFTER the last line, and in the IDE I can read the last line and see the bit
of white space below.

Then I created a native scroller according to the LC lesseon and it works fine.
ommand scrollererstellen
   put the rect of grp "scrollgroup" into tScrollerRect
   put 0,0,(the formattedWidth of group "scrollgroup"),(the formattedHeight of group "scrollgroup") into tContentRect
   mobileControlCreate "scroller", "links"
   mobileControlSet "links", "rect", tScrollerRect
   mobileControlSet "links", "contentRect", tContentRect
   mobileControlSet "links", "visible", true
   mobileControlSet "links", "scrollingEnabled", true
   mobileControlSet "links", "vIndicator", true
   mobileControlSet "links", "vscroll", 0
end scrollererstellen

on scrollerDidScroll hOffset, vOffset
   set the vScroll of group "scrollgroup" to vOffset
end scrollerDidScroll
However the lower part of the last line is cut off in the native scroller and I
do not see the two empty lines!?
What am I missing?

Thanks for any hint!

Best