Mobile Scroller Advice

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 14 12:09:01 EDT 2021

I'm a little confused. Do you want the zoom to happen within a group with a
scroller?

I've done this a different way. Delete any existing scroller, lock the
screen, resize the image and its group, unlock the screen with a visual
effect like zoom in or whatever. Then recreate the scroller at the new
group size.

Is that what you're asking?
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 13, 2021 10:31:58 PM Brian Milby via use-livecode