Mobile Scroller Advice

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Apr 13 23:29:21 EDT 2021

Greetings on this lovely Tuesday evening.  I'm in need of a little mobile
scroller wisdom.

I'm working on an app that runs on mobile devices (Apple and Android).  We
are presenting an image and have enabled the ability for the user to tap on
the image to zoom in.  Everything is working except the only way that I
have been able to get the scroller to work reliably is to place the image
at the top/left of the group.  What we would really like to do is keep the
image centered on the screen as it expands.

It may be totally obvious, but before I spend a bunch of time throwing
darts and hoping for a bullseye, I thought it would be good to at least ask
for a little help.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide,
Brian