[ANN] Release 9.6.2 RC-4

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Apr 13 11:46:23 EDT 2021

Hi Mark.

I downloaded LC 9.6.2 for Windows and installed it on a Server 2012 VM. It installed in the Program Files (x86) folder. I was under the impression that only happens when the app is a 32 bit app.

Are you implying the standalones are 64 bit but the LC app is 32? If that were the case, then no benchmarks done in the IDE would be valid. But it's more likely I am misinformed.

Bob S