Offtopic: Can anybody create a small DLL for me?

toolbook at kestner.de toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Apr 12 05:43:20 EDT 2021

Hello,

over ten years ago, I included a windows dll into one of my main LC
programs, which was created by a programmer, to whom I no more have any
contact.

The dll only has one single function, it reads all MAC addresses from the
device with all related informations, like name and kind of address and
gives all the data back to LC.

Now I would like to build a 64Bit version of my program and therefor need a
64Bit version of this dll. I don't have the source, so it has to be created
from the scratch.

If there is anybody, who is willing to do this paid job for me, please
contact me PM: toolbook at kestner.de <mailto:toolbook at kestner.de>

Thank you

Tiemo