[ANN] Release 9.6.2 RC-4

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 7 18:35:20 EDT 2021

I just DL LC 9.6.2 RC4 on a Windows VM running Server 2012R2. Saving is much faster, although not quite up to speed with the Mac OS. Querying a database however seems to be quite slow.

When running a tick counter on my MacOS I get this:
sites: 7
devices: 4
accessories: 6
service: 7
service: 6
devices: 6
contacts: 7

On Windows I get this:
sites: 48
devices: 48
accessories: 47
service: 48
service: 48
devices: 47
contacts: 48

anywhere from roughly 6 to 10 times as long.

The script editor in a large script is not very responsive. I get the typing delay as is described.

Bob S