Help! I'm stuck

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:24:42 EDT 2021

Ralph and Curry:
Fortunately, I took a break for a week before trying your solutions. For someone who doesn’t do this every day, it is a confusing mess and I suppose that somewhere there is an explanation in the help files of what to do, but my cursory searches didn’t find anything for such a complicated project I was trying to build. Thank heavens for this list!

I also agree that it would be a really good thing if the IDE, or the mothership provided more help for the ever-changing security requirements for Apple mobile and desktop builds.

Best,
Bill Prothero