AW: How do you handle 32/64 bit Windows standalones?

toolbook at kestner.de toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Apr 6 11:10:35 EDT 2021

Thanks for your 2 cents!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: use-livecode <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> Im Auftrag von Andre Garzia via use-livecode
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. April 2021 15:30
An: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Cc: Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com>
Betreff: Re: How do you handle 32/64 bit Windows standalones?

Be aware that windows machines which are running “Windows on ARM” such as the gorgeous Surface Pro X can only run either ARM64 windows apps (which we can’t build with LC) or 32bits x86 windows apps, which we can build. If you want to reach maximum compatibility with windows machines everywhere, building for 32bits is the safest bet.