Find Replace in Script Editor with cr

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Apr 5 11:56:50 EDT 2021

If using Atom would be helpful for your task, then ScriptTracker could facilitate that:

https://github.com/bwmilby/scriptTracker

It exports all of the scripts of a stack to files and can watch that directory for changes and automatically import the changes back into the stack.  (I would be curious at the performance on a project that large.)

Another option would be to use the code from button 1003 as inspiration to write a script that would make your change in all scripts in a stack (thinking of the logic that I used to get to every script of a stack without going into shared objects more than once).

I know you didn’t want to deal with doing it in code, but just wanted to offer a possibility.

Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone