"tsnet (1) Received HTTP/0.9 when not allowed"?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Apr 4 20:00:00 EDT 2021

curl is reporting the default because the data it's receiving is zero
length:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2021-April/264146.html

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems

Andre Garzia wrote:> Are you using the time travel external? HTTP/0.9
has been historical for a long while, you can see more about this
protocol at: