Help! I'm stuck

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 4 12:04:04 EDT 2021

It's not a bug, it was intentionally introduced to allow a couple of
features, like retaining script local variables after a build. Given the
amount of extra scripting to work around it for existing stacks, I think it
may have introduced more problems than it tried to cure.

I did try turning off messages before a build but it didn't work.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 3, 2021 7:13:25 PM William Prothero via use-livecode