Polygons

Ian McKnight iangmcknight at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:41:46 EDT 2021

Yes. Polygons use a list of 4 points to describe a triangle. The first and
last are the co-ords of the same vertex to ensure closure.
If the last point is left out then the line between the last vertex and the
first vertex is not drawn.
So make sure that your list of points doesn't begin with the right angle
vertex and you're good to go.

Ian

On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 at 12:12, Terence Heaford via use-livecode <

> If I draw a shape using a polygon, as an example assume a right angled
> triangle.
>
> Is it possible to hide the line between the points that make up the
> hypotenuse?
>
> Thanks
>
> Terry

Regards