autohilite FUBAR?

chipsm themartinz.com chipsm at themartinz.com
Sat Apr 3 13:47:48 EDT 2021

Hi Jim. I agree that this should be the behavior on all Os's. On Windows, as you move the mouse across a button, the buttons exhibit a slight flashing effect. It's as though there are some kind of Zones in the button.
I've never noticed this until Richard made mention of this activity. It is slightly noticeable, but it is definitely there.

Sincerely,

Clarence Martin
Email: chipsm at themartinz.com