Some problems with an old stack that gets regular updates

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 24 17:20:04 EDT 2020

The ability to preserve the original stack file version is a setting in
Preferences. I have that turned on too. You can either turn it off, or
override it in the Save dialog by choosing a version from the pop up button
at the bottom of the dialog.

I also looked at system prefs when trying to resolve the problem to make
sure LC was permitted to use internet or sockets or whatever Apple calls
it, I can't remember exactly. That didn't fix it though.

Like you, I also asked on the list here but no one knew the answer. I know
that's not much help.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 24, 2020 2:28:21 PM matthias rebbe via use-livecode