Some problems with an old stack that gets regular updates

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Sep 24 15:26:11 EDT 2020

Jacque,

thanks for your answer.

I tried 'Save As' already, but interestingly the value of the stackfileversion property  remains unchanged.

I've tried all variations. Including tsNet and Internet, only tsNet   and also just Internet after disabling  tsNet using
dispatch "revunloadlibrary" to stack tsnetliburl

Regarding the remote debugger... First i thought a protected substack (Zygodact register stack) would cause this. But even without the sub tack i do not get Remote Debugger working.

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code