Back to School: Raspberry Pi fork?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 24 14:33:09 EDT 2020

I had yet another conversation this morning with a colleague who would
love to use LC in his school district, but the two crasher  bugs prevent
him from doing so. Now he's had no choice but to start looking into
kid-friendly Python environments.

We have that conversation every year. This was the sixth time we've had it.

Surely somewhere in our community or beyond it we can find the resources
to bring the LC Community build for Raspberry Pi up to 9.6.1.

Who can we hire, and how much would it cost?

If we can find the resource, I'll bet we can come up with the money to
pay for that programmer's time.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems