Converting from unicode to ASCII

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 24 13:09:49 EDT 2020

That's what I was hoping for when I started this thread, and it was
suggested (without the ID) a while back, but then I'd need another lookup
table. Probably one for each language.

My original goal was to get the canonical version directly from LC somehow.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 24, 2020 11:56:09 AM Alex Tweedly via use-livecode