Converting from unicode to ASCII

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Sep 23 17:51:25 EDT 2020

For an ongoing need like that on a substantial project, I'd automate it:

She works on her master copy, then presses a button.  Done.

The button saves the stack, copies it to the munged name, and uploads it
for her, even verifying the integrity of the upload afterward (machines
don't mind the extra work).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems