Livecode S3 library for AWS compatible object store

Mark Clark markclark at mac.com
Wed Sep 23 15:28:11 EDT 2020

Hello, I have been away from LC for a while and noticed that there is now an AWSS3 library. Looks great and simple. However, this seems from a cursory read to be actually tied to AWS vs a more generic S3 wrapper allowing arbitrary endpoints. Is there a mechanism to point this at S3 compatible storage systems in addition to the actual ($$$) Amazon? Specifically I am interested in minio (minio.io <http://minio.io/>) and cloudian connectivity. I have been using shell to access object but it would be much nicer to do this all within LC.TIA, hope this isn’t a frequently asked/answered question.

Mark