Converting from unicode to ASCII

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 02:22:08 EDT 2020

"This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the Agents of
a large number of governments in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any related
metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,disseminating, or
otherwise using it. If you believe you have received this communication in
error, please delete it immediately."

Well, after my last posting the Bulgarian government will want my guts for
garters . . . but as the idea of the totally corrupt government wearing
garters made out of my
intestines is hilarious . . .